Bunkface-Silly Lilly

Posted by Wanabe PJ on Thursday, January 8, 2009



Silly lilly walking over me,

Like a desperation goin’ to explain,

Like a nightmare and a illusion,

She wont happen to believe that on me


Waiting for a sing everytime she comes,

It’s getting so unreal to

Believe that everyday


[Chorus]

Silly lilly,

Never really liked me,

She told everyone,
That I was such a gay


But silly lilly,

Thought it would be easy,

Her philosophy is

Being left behind because of me


Silly lilly,

Walking over me,

Like an ordinary girl

That would ignore to pass the time


But the nightmare

And illusion

She makes everything so right

It got me goin’ everytime

Download Songs:
Bunkface-Silly Lilly.mp3
Bunkface-High School Rocker.mp3
Bunkface-Bunk Anthem.mp3
Bunkface-Situasi.mp3
Bunkface-Fine.mp3
Bunkface-Tired Mission.mp3
Bunkface-Our Way.mp3
Bunkface-Last Minute.mp3
Bunkface_Situasi(Acoustic).mp3
Bunkface-Revolusi.mp3

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...